Friday, March 11, 2011

Sharia compliant junk mail

March 3rd, 2011 6:05 pm PT

 I just returned from my mailbox, on this beautiful sunny day, with a stack of junk mail in my hand. In the pile is a four color mailer advertising home refinancing, with a photo of a couple on one side. The woman is dressed in a head scarf, which I took to be an interesting approach to a demographic group, and one I had not seen before. Refinance and Save! the card announced. I flipped the card over and learned that hundreds of customers had lowered their monthly payments with Sharia-Compliant relief.  Recognized by CNN, PBS, and AlJazeera.
The company, Guidance Residential, has a Sharia compliance board, headed by Yusuf Talal DeLorenzo, who according to Muslim-Investor.com is a noted Islamic financial advisor.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Sharia compliant junk mail - San Francisco Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-san-francisco/sharia-compliant-junk-mail#ixzz1GJd3dorK

No comments:

Post a Comment